2004 Gladiolus Catalog is in Print - Request Now

Hello, My name is Dana Summerville. I am the present owner of Summerville Gladiolus Worldwide located in NJ. We have been in business for almost 50 years growing and hybridizing gladiolus. Many of today's premier show glads were products of our expertise. We publish an annual catalog of bulbs containing over 400 world-class cultivars. Anyone interested in obtaining our new catalog can send an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Just put "Catalog Request" in the subject line and include your complete mailing address along with rec.gardens as your source. Upon receiving the catalog, you will find we have a stunning variety of cultivars from world renowned hybridizers and includes everything from old favorites to brand new first year introductions propagated from seedlings. We have a complete selection of miniatures and show glads as well as unique mixes and bulk lots. Thanks for your interest.

I also have a new group summervillegladiolusgroup Yahoo. I'm working on getting more pictures up, but if you go there and look at my picture album you can see some of the quality you can expect to grow. I hope to have more pictures online soon.

Dana Summerville

Reply to
Dana Summerville