Zoned out.

I've just spent an hour on the web trying to find my zone... to no effect. I got zone numbers all up and down the scale. We are in a narrow strip between the Pacific Ocean and a mountain range in northern California. The USDA and the Sunset maps were no particular help. Does anyone have a source for a detailed gardening zone map of northern Cal? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
www.locoworks.com

?fuseaction=guide.hardinessMap

Remember it is not unusual in California to be in an adjacent zone to the zone designated on a generalized zone map due to micro climatic influences.

Reply to
Steve