You favorite sites on disease and pests.

Which one have good close up pictures for ID of problems? I like to know if the insect eggs belong to good or bad insects.

Since no one has come up with a site, my favorite source for such information is "Rodale's Color Handbook of Garden Insects." It has pictures of most insects in all stages. I think it is out of print but there are several used copies available at Amazon.com.
--
Susan N.