Yellowing bean plants

Some of my bean plants are getting a little yellowish/light green. What is a good fertilizer to use on them? I'm thinking they need nitrogen or magnesium from the pictures of seen.
--
coykiesaol

Organic fish emulsion is safe and sufficient. The idea that a "little more is a little better" will totally fry your plants, when it comes to chemical fertilizers.
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war