Yard & Garden Pics

This is our first garden. It's small but a lot of fun. You can can see how it's doing by checking out these pics we posted on our website a few days ago. Our thanks to those who answered our questions and helped us get started. Here's the page: http://www.geocities.com/hud_ohio/garden.html
Very nice.