Work, Work, Work

We use the cheap plastic rabbit fence and inexpensive fence poles. So far it works. No rabbits have dug under. The bottom is buried only a few inches under the soil.

Yeah, I remember putting in 2 4'x8' gardens when we lived near Cincinnati...the clay was sooooooo heavy.
Not as bad here in northern Illinois. I have a big garden now, and I use a little Mantis tiller to get it all done.