Winter Reading For the Garden

Here in upstate NY the seed catalogs have started showing up big time, but I usually try to read a couple of new gardening books, Does anyone here have any recommendations? I just got a copy of Steve Solomon's 'the Intelligent Gardener,' and it looks pretty good. I saw an ad for 'Building Soils Naturally' by Phil Nauta - anyone here think it's any good? I am always looking for good reads. -Charlie in zone 5