Wilting Tomato Plant

I have four tomato plants in my garden. It has been in the upper 80'
the last three days here in SW Wisconsin. Three of the four are doin well, but one of the plants, an heirloom, has been wilted the las couple of days. It is even wilted in the morning. The other three wil just a bit with the sun, but rebound by the next morning. The plant ha five fruit on one limb that are about .5"-1" in diameter and still ver green. They don't seem to have suffered any ill effects yet.
I've tried providing it with extra water the last couple of days, but i doesn't seem to help by the morning. Does anyone know if it is just th heat or could there be something else affecting the plants?
Thank
--
bchaguy

bchaguy;930273 Wrote: > Hi,

> for about 2months. It never grew bigger than a large gumball. Some one > told to me go ahead and pick it b/c the plant was putting too much > effort into gropwing that one pepper. I don't see any buds for new ones, > nor do I see any other problems. HELP!

> of a flower but it quickly turned yellow and died. HELP!

Yes, i agree! you're discription is a little vauge!
Dr. G.
--
Dr. greenthumb