Why I garden edibles.

Youse all best be a'sittin' afore reading this....
http://www.foodnews.org/reportcard.php
--
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
http://www.renaissancegardens.com /

I had it before and lost it (kinda then forgot about it) - and they always publish interesting info. Tina
"Tina Gibson" < snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Well at least the ducks are happy!? I have friends in Squamish who are dealing with way too much water - so far they haven't been forced out of their homes (fingers crossed). My good thoughts are with all on the coast. Tina
Thanks for passing that on. I garden primarily because it tastes better and fresher, but this gives me another good reason to grow my own.
Kitchen Gardeners International "Celebrating home-grown, home-cooked foods in their many international forms" http://www.kitchengardeners.org