Why do my Strawberries Look Like Raisins?

I'm a first-time gardener with a strawberry problem. My new little patch is producing lots of berries, but they're all small and brown and shriveled; look kinda like raisins! Only occasinally will I get a red, plump, full berry, and even then it's petite.

Please help!

Thanks much,

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron Lee

I would have to guess that they are not getting enough water.

Cindy

Reply to
cindy