Whopper tomato growth question

I am growing a tomato called Park's Improved Whopper. Right now I have two small tomatoes on the plant about twice the size of a cherry. I noticed that there seems to be a little open area with little "holes" on the bottom of the tomatoes. I am wondering if this is normal for this type of tomato or if this is some sort of problem. This is my first time vegetable gardening so I am not sure.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Landrey

Parks Whopper is a medium size smooth round tomato. they usually don't have pronounced blossom scars, but the first set of any type of tomato can have deformaties. Nothing to worry about, unless the holes appear to be eaten.

Reply to
farmerdill