Whitehouse Garden Seems To Be Upsetting Big Agribiz.....

If you were asked by a someone how to become proficient, with regards to wild mushrooms, what would you advise?

Reply to
Steve

I studied them for two full years before I ever ate one I picked in the wild...and that first one was while accompanied by an experienced picker.

HTH, EJ > >

Reply to
Ernie Willson

Find a local club, join & go out with a group as often as possible. A good field guide can be helpful, but there is nothing like holding it in your hand after an expert ID'd it.

Reply to
Steve Peek

It does indeed Ernie, and thanks.

Reply to