When is date of "Average Last Freeze"?

I'm in Newton, Massachusetts. How do I find out the local date of the average last freeze? Thanks.
Rick:
I suggest that you contact the local office of your state cooperative extension.
George Penn State Cooperative Extension

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:19:45 GMT in

call a nursery?
On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:19:45 GMT, Rick C.

http://www.naturalgardening.com/shop/frostdatesa-n.php3
Remember, this is only an average, not a law.