Whats eating my indoor chilli plants?

Page 2 of 2
Dan L. wrote:

No, I don't. If my baking skills improve, I'd certainly consider getting the attachment. It looks pretty substantial, judging from the photo.
One more trick the Champion can do: you can replace the screen with an included blanking plate. When you put stuff through, it chews it up and sends everything, juice included, through the discharge tube. So, you stem, peel and pit a batch of fruit and/or melon, freeze them, run them through the Champion and you have fresh, uncooked gelato/sorbet/smoothie/slush. Frozen bananas also work well in the fruit combination.