What type of Apple Tree is this?

Hello,

Does anyone know what the name of this apple tree is? I grew it from a seed:

[image:
[image:
[image:
[image:
saltlick

Well, because apple trees are not true to form when grown from seed, I would suggest if it has a fruit that you like, you call it groovylobster.

sf

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

9 times out of 10 they are called a "spitter"

The one out of 10 times they are christened a new type of apple.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

I think it's more like one out of 10,000 that's worth a name. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek