What type of Apple Tree is this?

Hello,
Does anyone know what the name of this apple tree is? I grew it from a seed:
[image:
http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u336/grooovylobster/DSC02653.jpg]
[image:
http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u336/grooovylobster/DSC02656.jpg]
[image:
http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u336/grooovylobster/DSC02655.jpg]
[image:
http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u336/grooovylobster/DSC02654.jpg]
--
saltlick

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:39:43 +0100, saltlick wrote:

Well, because apple trees are not true to form when grown from seed, I would suggest if it has a fruit that you like, you call it groovylobster.
sf

9 times out of 10 they are called a "spitter"
The one out of 10 times they are christened a new type of apple.
Ted

Steve