What to do with lemons

Page 2 of 2
Shorti wrote:

Sounds wonderful. Except I have about 60kgs of lemons and I can't afford that much alki (either to buy or to drink).
David

Ya bloody skite!
I have 2 pinkie nail sized lemons on my tree and last season I got maybe 10 tiny lemons. They tasted good but not the glut I've always wanted......
Farm1 wrote:

That's after I bottled, pickled and juiced the same amount. The la Nina summer and plenty of chook does the job.
wrote in message

Ah! That's the secret! I'd better warn my lemon that force feeding is on the way.
Farm1 wrote:

Don't overdo it especially if the stuff is fresh but they are heavy feeders. I will give a dose in the next couple of weeks as soon as they show signs of growth and then again mid summer.
wrote in message

:-)) Now David, you know that I am a long time and experienced pure poo user. I've never yet killed anything from overfeeding. Undercaring then yes, I will admit to that cause of death.

Yes, there is no sign of any active growth starting on my lemon yet. My roses, yes, but not the lemon.