What to do with dead squirrel?

Page 2 of 3

"Salt is a chemical." You forgot to say that.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry folks, forgot to take my own advice, and clip the offending newsgroup from the header.
We got summer in northern California, bees, butterflies, and all kinds of teeny flies working the onion flowers and the wisteria. Cranked up Andre Bocelli and I'm digging a bed for some asparagus crowns that should be here early this week.
--

- Billy
βœ–

Nice, we have no gun rights in Chicago, guns are illegal here (murder capital of the US and Olympic candidate city).
Add pictures here
βœ–
leave it out in the bushes for predators to find it.
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:24:41 -0700, Dan Musicant ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Apr 19, 12:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

Vermin that get in my garden ususally become fertilizer for the garden if I catch them. I just pitch them in the compost heap. Ive never noticed any odor from it .
Jimmie
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:28:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

Scavengers, not predators. Predators want to KILL their meal.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:45:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Predators also scavenge.
From whence come you people? ahr must be chockablock full of...........

Add pictures here
βœ–

I have a horrible feeling that things may not be going well in the green pastures to which some posters said they were fleeing to (I really hate that preposition thingie). They had lots of information but double that in attitude.
Let me try something. . . Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, "Worst President Ever", Bush, Bush, Bush. Helloooooo Ann? You there?
Keep your flashlight on Charlie, just in case. If something moves, throw a rock at it.
Buenos noches, amigo
--

- Billy
βœ–

Aye, well, we be havin' a bit o' fun anyway, Cap'n. Only serves to clarify me/our oft repeated point about the sorry state of affairs with which we struggle....or sumpin like that. Or the sorry state of education.......

Oh shit.........now you've done it!

Buenos nachos, hermano.
Carlito
Add pictures here
βœ–

I use them in Brunswick stew.
Jimmie
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Mmmmmmm, GUMBO!
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Apr 19, 9:24 am, Dan Musicant ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote:

Most sanitary solution in suburbia would be to throw it on the burn pile. If you dont have a burn pile then bury it under a tree you would like to see grow faster. Or just throw the damn thing in the garbage.
Add pictures here
βœ–
( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote:

Oh sure, call 911 and I'm sure a crack squirrel disposal team will be knocking on your door within minutes.

Sautee with a little garlic and seasoning. Serve on a bed of rice with a little garnish.
βœ–
Malcolm Hoar wrote:

Uh, don't you have to skin and clean it first? I hate picking fur out of my teeth.
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

Good grief, man. In Berkeley, CA a dead ant is "really effed up".
It's the capital of Crazy. A city that declared Marines unwelcome and banned Marine recruitment within the city borders until the lure of some Federal funds proved more attractive than their "principles".
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@malch.com (Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

One mans crazy is another's eccenric. A degree in basket weaving from UC Berkeley is probably worth $70K/year; from Stanford $100K.
You got it effed-up. We love Marines. They do what they do very well, it's just the anal sphincters that tell them where and when to do it that we have a problem with. Don't want no recruitment office, recruiting our teenagers to become cannon fodder in the "Worst President Ever"'s vanity wars, just to make Cheney's and Rumfeld's companies rich. Just so's you won't think I'm a knee-jerk, anti-Republican, I should tell you that (D) Senator Diane Feinstein's husband, Richard Blum, is making out on the wars pretty well too.
And what can you say about politicians? If they weren't psychopaths, they wouldn't be there. Take our Republican governator, 'Ahnold", (Please!). He's a multiple sexual offender, who smokes dope (see "Pumping Iron", http://www.netflix.com/Search?lnkce=iwsceOf&v1=pumping+iron&search_submit .x=0&search_submit.y=0&lnkce¬sNoEnhRt ) and goes to Canada to smoke Havana cigars (illegal don'cha know?). What can I say? People in La La Land love him, but "posing" in big down there. People plowing their 4 wheel drives back and forth in the commute traffic, just to "look" macho. At least the women down there dress for men, not like up here. Nothing sexual, just competitive.
What jerkwater town did you say you where from?
When a man wantonly destroys one of the works of man we call him a vandal.  When he destroys one of the works of god we call him a sportsman.  ~Joseph Wood Krutch
--

- Billy
βœ–

I guess the resolution was just badly drafted (pun intended) then?

So, you reckon city government should be making the career choices for your young citizens then?
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

STEW
Add pictures here