What to do !!!

Hi There,
I wonder if anyone can help me.Last year I planted small sweet bell pepper seeds in pots but because of ill health they never got planted out and because I was late planting them they didnt grow very big.I over wintered them on my window sill and they started growing well this year.To cut a long story short I now have lots of fruit on my plants they are still in their little pots on my sill as the weather here(NE Scotland) has been terrible.The fruit is really small but some have already turned red.What would be the best thing to do with them.I am new to this and would appreciate any help.My thanks in advance.
Shona
--
shona

Larger pots, and all the sun you can muster. See responses to habanero (another out of place pepper) above.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/