What's up with all these m-5 posts

I don't see why all these posts about M-5 garbage is on this group, isn't there someway to block this stuff ? from getting into our garden group?

Reply to
wawwiz

What's M5? I'm not seeing any of them, but I may have set up a killfile for them long ago if they something weird coming in from one area?

Reply to
Omelet

Omelet expounded:

It's a troll who posts to multiple newsgroups. Ignore it, it changes ISPs as it losing its account. This is by far not the only group it posts to.

Reply to
Ann

Reply to
aluckyguess

They appear because most of the newsgroups are unmoderated and anyone can post anything they want.

If you do not want to see the garbage, get a news provider that filters out most of the spam. And then use a newsreader that allows you to filter the rest of the things you do not want to see.

Reply to
The Cook