What's eating my strawberries?

Something is chewing on my strawberries. I have chicken wire cages covering the plants so I don't think it's birds or groundhogs that are doing the damage. I've also been spraying them with neem. Could my problem be slugs?
General Schvantzkoph wrote:

Yes
David

http://www.google.ca/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US % 3Aofficial&hl=en&source=imghp&q=strawberries+slug+damage&gbv=2 &aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai Google Images
Search criteria: Strawberries slug damage
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:34:16 -0500, phorbin wrote:

I bought an iron phosphate slug killer and sprinkled it around the garden, hopefully it will do the trick.