what kind of vegetable would you recommend to grow in front yard?

"James" wrote in news:1150363633.495436.168110 @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I'd add peppers (bell and hot) to the list. And if the HOA says something, you can always say 'Well, they were *supposed* to be the ornamental christmas light type peppers. I guess someone at the big box store swapped tags on me, I'll have to give them a piece of my mind, thank you"

Reply to
Richard

I grow habanero peppers along the sidewalk up to my front door. They were targeted only one time. :-)

Reply to
Eric Lawson

Buy a couple of dozen gaudy plastic hibiscus, lily, or rose blooms and fasten them to your corn stalks or over your potato plants!! That should flummox the ignorant busybodies!

-- John Savage (my news address is not valid for email)

Reply to
John Savage

Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I will do.

John Savage wrote:

Reply to
Mark