what is "Vitaminna"?

hi, saw recent post, Re: harvesting lettuce I'm growing a Japanese plant called Vitaminna that would be a good thing for adding to a mesclun mix, for example. And don't forget mustard greens! ... rec.gardens.edible - Jul 10, 2003 by Larry Blanchard
when I google "Vitaminna", I get Finnish ? results
if I re-spell "Vitamina", I get Spanish ? results
thx...
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:53:02 -0700, "hort-4"

I also grew Vitaminna this spring. I thought it was excellent in stir-fries. I think the baby plants would have been fine for mesclun mix too, but I let it get large and used it for stir-fries. It's a very FAST plant, seemed to mature in no time.
I bought the seeds from Kitazawa Seeds.
Pat
is it another cabbage/bok Choy relative?
wrote:

for
thanks. tried web search for kitazawa but I found only this http://shop.store.yahoo.com/janm/11068x.html
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/asianveg /