What is this plant/weed called?

I went camping over the summer, and I found this plant/weed next to a lake close by to where I was staying. I never seen this before, it intrigued me so I took a picture of it...I was wondering if any one here could tell me what it's called. Thanks for your help -Heather
I hope this image code works, if not I'll supply a link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/kermit934/neat-1.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/kermit934/neat-1.jpg">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/kermit934/neat-1.jpg

link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/kermit934/neat-1.jpg
h snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

It's a Calla or water arum. http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol PA http://www.henriettesherbal.com/php/get.php?id !78
Henriette
--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.henriettesherbal.com
h snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Calamus?
But that's just a guess. :-) The roots have medicinal properties.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.