What is the best cherry tomato plant for growing in pots on balcony?

My balcony is south-facing, lots of sun all day. If climate is an issue, I live in Montreal, Canada. I would like to know which kind of cherry tomato plant would be best suited to growing in pots on my balcony. Thank you for your input! (I don't know the best group to post this question, so I've posted it in a few spots. Sorry if that's annoying...)

Vous tes francophone ou non? N'import. TOMATE CERISE ROUGE ZUCKERTRAUBE http://www.jardin-au-naturel.com/eveil,tomate-cerise-rouge-zuckertraube,g raines-potageres,page,zoom,mod,boutique,bio,1411-445.fr.html et http://jardihaie.free.fr/potager/tomate/variete.htm a doit tre suffisant.
If you are anglophone, Google early ripening cherry tomatoes. Gut Glck, - Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

You might also want to try
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TomatoMania /
Lots of experienced tomato growers in the group.

Sweet 100's.
;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Sweet 100's Amen! Grows well almost everywhere I've lived. Good taste. They seem to be hardy and can handle a little less sunlight than other varieties.

I have always had them produce more than I could use! <lol>
My co-workers love them too.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
Tasty fruits nut the length of Sweet 100's vines can be a problem in limited spaces. I/ve had plants reach 18' by summer's end.
YMMV

You can prune them... ;-)
I've never been lucky enough for them to get that large! Well done!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
SharkMan BMW wrote:

Almost anything that your local nursery sells should grow nicely there. The seedlings would be available near the end of May. (Seedlings are the best way for the new grower to start). All you need is a nice sized pot (I use 30L pails) filled with potting soil (not topsoil as it's too compact) and make sure you water daily.
New potting soil has enough fertilizer in it to do the plant for the one season but you can consider adding a little tomato fertilizer according to directions provided on the package. With the tomatoes, I use new potting soil every year because tomatoes can pass on disease in the soil from year to year.
If frost is forecast for any evening, just take the tomato inside for the night.
..
MMVIII