What has happened to my peach tree?

Please help something has attacked it! We had loads of peaches last year but this year looks very doubtful and want to help it so we can have a crop next year?
many thanks
Simon
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: DSC00184.jpg | |Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid 655| +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
SimonCockeram

When your peach tree goes dormant this winter, spray for peach leaf curl. You will have a very small crop this year, but if you spray next winter, your tree will recover and produce a full cropagain next year.
McGowan's Drinking Guide (Translated from the original German. It's complicated, OK?) Drinking Problems
Symptom Fault Action to be Taken
Bar swaying. Air turbulence Insert broom handle unusually high - down back of jacket. may be due to darts match.
-- Taxes Citizen$ ---> Government ---> Corporations ---> Top 1% <--Where the money went
Are you better off than you were 30 years ago? 10 years ago?
--
Better to eat vegetables and fear no creditors, than eat duck and hide
from them.
SimonCockeram wrote:

Are you sure that is a peach tree? If so it is the worse case of peach leaf curl I have seen. It looks about 60cm high, how can a tree that size have "loads" of fruit?
Peach leaf curl a fungus disease, the leaves are ruined for this season. You need to spray in late winter every year just before bud burst with copper oxychloride or similar fungicide. Collect and dispose of the leaves when they fall.
It also appears to be in a small tub, competing with other plants and against a fence, none are going to help it grow well and produce fruit. Is it in a damp and semi-shaded spot? It will do better in an airy full sun place.
David