What do you use to make the rows in your Garden?

Page 2 of 2
Ok Guy's, Gals the reason I asked this question is that I am tired of using a hoe to make my rows. My vegetable garden is usually 50 ft by 50 ft. or somewhere close. A pretty good size "I think". I have a small garden tractor with a rear hydraulic tiller attachment. I usually amend my garden with compost & peat before spring then till and make my rows by hand. I am not getting any younger so thought I would purchase a hipper or furrower for my small tractor, a Catagory "0" 3-point hitch. No one that I can find makes any attachment for the Lawn and Garden Variety tractors that will make rows.
I ended up building a furrower attachment this weekend that will attach to the back of my rear attached tiller. I was just woudering if anyone had any better Ideas.
I have really enjoyed reading this thread and you all seem to be very dedicated. Thanks for your replys and ideas.
The weather is beautiful in South Texas and I will have my Onions, Carrots, Celery and a few others in the ground tomorrow. Thanks Gregg