what do you think about organic gardening Q+A + wiki + voting + reputation?

I recently stared a web site for Organic gardening questions and answers. [link] this has features of a wiki, an experts exchange, voting and reputation. Tell me what you think?
I think you're so far behind the curve that for you to attempt to compile info like that is....well, maybe you have more free time on your hands than I do. Try this resource; www.dirtdoctor.com
over 20 years of proven organic research by real people in the real world.

has loads of good content and has been going a long time. I have a couple of points to make.
1) There's room for more than one website about organic gardening. This is also my hobby so I am learning as I go and I don't mind spending the time. 2) My site is not a forum in the old style but a whole new concept based on stackexchange. Some of the key differentiators between this and conventional forums are in summary: You can vote up answers that you believe are accurate. This means if you find an answer you can see its score and judge if it is a good answer or not. Users get reputation points for answering and asking questions, this adds a competitive and addictive element. Questions are organized by tags, which makes the site easily searchable and browsable. Users more here http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/3703/stack-exchange-vs-discussion-forum and here http://blogs.zdnet.com/weblife/?p=889