Week 6 in the three sisters garden

My three sisters garden is making progress,

General Schvantzkoph

are coming up very nicely), and I haven't even planted the pumpkins yet! Your post triggered my guilt, which means I will probably get out there today to alleviate that guilt! (Thanks for inadvertently keeping me on my toes.)

--S.

Reply to
Suzanne D.

My squash and beans just went in this week so you aren't so far behind.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph