Week 6 in the three sisters garden

My three sisters garden is making progress,
http://picasaweb.google.com/bjoshuarosen/Garden_week_6?feat=directlink

I am so far behind. I still have a row of beans to plant (the other beans are coming up very nicely), and I haven't even planted the pumpkins yet! Your post triggered my guilt, which means I will probably get out there today to alleviate that guilt! (Thanks for inadvertently keeping me on my toes.) --S.
On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:22:59 -0600, Suzanne D. wrote:

My squash and beans just went in this week so you aren't so far behind.