Watering

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:34:43 GMT, "brooklyn1"

Don't jump to conclusions. Some of our lips don't move during the process enabling us to achieve greater speed.

Tip: Proclaiming others as unintelligent should always be written in paragraphs with fewer than two spelling errors.

Essentially, you're kind of a jerk.

Amen to that, brother.
"SteveB" wrote:

Btw, Steve, with all that kvetching I'm sure Billy is your spinster sister. LOL-LOL
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

get each week, average? You need to water when the soil is dry about 2" down. Stick your finger into the soil up to the second knuckle. You also need to water until the soil is damp at the 2" point.
You do not want to water just the top layer of dirt. You need to get water to the roots where it can be used by the plant. Soaker hoses are the least wasteful.
--
Susan N.