Watering

One thing for sure. It's already crashing into the tile roof.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Amen to that, brother.

Reply to
SteveB

Sad... reading Billy's incoherent nonsense I'm laughing my ass off! LOL

Btw, Steve, with all that kvetching I'm sure Billy is your spinster sister. LOL-LOL

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Reply to
brooklyn1

Most plants like about 1 inch of water per week. How much rain do you get each week, average? You need to water when the soil is dry about

2" down. Stick your finger into the soil up to the second knuckle. You also need to water until the soil is damp at the 2" point.

You do not want to water just the top layer of dirt. You need to get water to the roots where it can be used by the plant. Soaker hoses are the least wasteful.

Reply to
The Cook