Want to trade seeds?

I have many seeds.. Basil, mint, poppies, morning glory, garlic, chives, datura and more if you are interested please email me at herb snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com
Maybe we can do some trading..

Got Phalaris grass seed? ;-D
I'll trade you a couple of callused buds of San Pedro as soon as I harvest......
I have some dried datura seeds but have not planted them yet. Hmmmmm... I might do that today! I have space in the greenhouse.
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the