If the number of bean plants that keep sprouting (apparently some pods got tilled under ...) are any indication I'm going to have a great germination rate for the ones I saved . These are Kentucky Wonder pole beans , and when I do it right next year <made a few mistakes ...> I expect to be able to preserve most of a year's supply of green beans .