Veseys Seeds

Does anyone have an opinion about this seed company? MJ
On 01/05/11 1:36 PM, sometime in the recent past snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted this:

Great company for northern growers. I haven't gotten a catalog(ue) from them in years as I usually deal with Fedco or Johnny's which are both in Maine.
But you might want to get seeds from a company in your zone.
--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

Why seeds from my zone? Plants I understand. Other than the bix box stores there is no one in my area. MJ
On 01/05/11 1:48 PM, sometime in the recent past snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted this:

but...,) so those varieties grown near you are, in my mind, more tolerant than some grown in a different climate. IMHO
--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

In article <e50443ca-af18-4e75-88a8-

They're fine.
They've been expanding their product lines over the years.
We buy from them only occasionally these days because we've moved into buying from a network of local seed producers.