vegies and pee

I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.
What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've heard eating sheep gives one BO.

Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking... I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)
Do some googling. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

A former neighbor (great mom, but dumb as a bag of hammers) didn't know what eating beets would do to your turds. Turns the toilet water purplish red. Her 7 yr old son loved beets, so I let him eat about a dozen from my garden and told him the plan. Next day, she came over really pissed off at me. The kid set her up BUT GOOD. She dialed 911, thinking he was bleeding internally. She cancelled the call when she noticed him turning red in the face from trying not to laugh.

Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

Eat an entire bag of Twizzlers black licorice... Lurid Phosphorescent Green - actually glows in the dark! http://www.candydirect.com/bars/Licorice-Twizzlers-Black-Twist.html
Sheldon ET
says...

Priceless fun with food. Love it.

Try eating a lot of carrots. I juice my carrots, and soon the pee turns orange. You can be stinky AND colorful.

ROFL!!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

The SO's sister had a paint horse - black and white. She fed the horse so many carrots as a treat, we used to call him the Halloween Horse - he was black and orange.
-SD-
-SD- wrote:

When my daughter was a baby she loved orange vegetables and fruits so much that she actually developed a golden tone to her very pale skin. The pediatrician called it a "sweet potato tan" and assured me that it was harmless.
Kathleen
Kathleen wrote:

Carotenosis.
On 2 Oct 2006 09:54:54 -0700, James wrote:

Try some naturally fermented asparagus (pickled asparagus - aged in a salt brine) I make a few batches of the stuff every aspargus season.
-sw
says...

Ooo.. now that I'll have to try. I love pretty much anything pickled. I've even got a quart of brine from some pre-pack pickles waiting for my next victim.

You are all such sick cookies!!!!! ;)
Jen
On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 05:09:24 GMT, Jen wrote:

So you've smelled our farts, then.
(Pickled asparagus farts are da bomb).
-sw

Nah.
Kimchee farts......
;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.
On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:58:31 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet

OK, folks. Don't let this conversation get so bad that you say something that will prevent you from becoming President some day. ;-)

<cough>
;-D
I've no regrets...
Thank you very much!
I have faith that Steve will come up with something even better.......
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Kimchee isn't really food. Actual food shouldn't be able to clean the tarnish off of metals. (Coca cola anyone?)
An old roommate of mine used to make kimchee that peeled the paint off of the inside of our fridge. He said it was "really good shit." He had other bad habits too, but I still loved him...
And my SIL makes a salsa that will peel paint in the kitchen, if my brother leaves the lid off the jar.
Jan, with pedestrian tastebuds
--
Bedouin proverb: If you have no troubles, buy a goat.

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp
Bob M.