Vegetable Oils

1Y 6 STRAW WAMAMFE, Strre Seaport 1884 S.W. Province Mamfe ManyuDivision Cameroon reg.No.238842/MINTID/DPCS/SDDR/SRI, EXP.LIC N246580CM Tell: 00237(0)33045825 Dear Mr Phil Davies we are association of Manyu Oil Producers(growing Company).South West Province of Cameroon,Manyu Division.Our company supplies and wholesales palm oil,Corn Oils and Sunflower oils. We offer rapid and efficient service to our EU and world-wide customers. We have in house quality controls for all the incoming and outgoing products. We use the most up to date methods prescribed by U.S.P., F.C.C.,A.O.C.S., A.S.T.M.,and via gas chromatography to verify that our oils and fats meet the required specifications and industry standards.

FOB:

Refined Sunflower Oil......US $490 Crude Sunflower Oil........US$350 Crude Palm..........US $375 Refined Palm Olean (RBD)........US$485 Crude Corn Oil............US $425 Refined Corn Oil...........US $655

Origin : Africa,

Specifications :Specification details are attached to this mail.

Packing : In PET bottles, Jars, Tin Cans, Steel Barrels or Flexi tanks etc

Inspection : By SGS or similar at seller'sexpense

Shipment : In lots of shipment quantity of Metric Ton (MT),

Selling Method : FOB or CIF,

Delivery : Within 30 - 45 days from receipt of confirmed L/C,

Performance Bond : 3% PBG provided by the seller.

Best regards

Dr. Patson Orreillo

Tell:0023799157386

Reply to
manyuoilmill

Is oil suitable for helping to insert Canadian non-woven tampons?

Reply to
Frank