Vegetable oil Wonders

We are EXPORTERS of soya lecithin, vegetable oils, edible oils, soyabean meals, cottonseed meals and other oil feeds. The company is certified, having a export turnover in excess of 110 million USD. Looking for buyers globally.

We sell Sunflower Oil, Rbd Palm Oil, Crude Palm Oil, corn oil, Castor Oil, Ginger Oil, Soya Bean Oil; jatropha

oil and most Vegetable Oils, which are very fresh, and we offer good and affordable prices to our prospective buyers, our shipment has no limitation.

Contact us with your specification and order. We are looking forward to doing busines with you.

Quantity: Minimum order - 20 MT per shipment WE OFFER FREE SAMPLES BUT BUYERS PAYS FOR FREIGTH. Maximum order - 25,000 MT per shipment Date of First Delivery: By agreement in Contract Delivery Method: Bulk by vessel, ship to tank ETC DELIVERY TIME ......3-4 WEEKS SAMPLES DELIVERY TIME ......WITHIN 48 HOURS Packing: IN CUSTOMER PREFFERED METHOD Price: per Metric Ton, Payment: T/T ( Bank Transfer ), WIRE TRANSFER Inspection: The quality and Quantity of Goods will be confirmed for each shipment on a certificate issued

by the SGS at discharge port at buyers account which shall be binding on both parties in all respects.

Quality based products like: Waste / Used Vegetable Oil Palm oil RBD olein Soyabeans oil Corn Oil Biodiesel Jatropha oil olive oil sunflower oil

E-mail us with your order quantity to inform you of the Price per MT. GCGLtd China E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@live.com

Reply to
cont