Vegetable growers database online

Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables
herbs and fruit. Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc More are being added daily.
See link for Vegetable Growers in signature
-- AncientGardener
AncientGardener wrote:

Not only that, no sig.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
doofy;763707 Wrote:

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again: http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_she
-- AncientGardener
expounded:

Most of us aren't reading via a web interface, your sig may show on the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.
Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
Ann wrote:

I'm not sure if the zone system is just US or not, but, if it is not, that sort of information would be good to know for specific plants.
I was noticing for Oca, which according to a book I have, will only grow in a narrow range of areas, I did not see any information that lets the grower know about it's limited growing range.
Google Search GardenBanter.co.uk - Search ResultsNew Vegetable Gardening Workshops by AncientGardener. We are now running 1 day practical workshops ... Vegetable Growing Software Offer by AncientGardener ... www.gardenbanter.co.uk/search.php?searchid4330 - 25k - Cached - Similar pages
New Vegetable Gardening Workshops - GardenBanter.co.ukAncientGardener AncientGardener is offline. Registered User ... Find all posts by AncientGardener ... Originally Posted by AncientGardener View Post ... www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?pv1480 - 34k - Cached - Similar pages [ More results from www.gardenbanter.co.uk ]On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:05:34 +0000, AncientGardener