vegetable gardening

very informative site with many charts graphs illistrations on growing vegetables

supersqr

Would you say that this represents your usual competence?

Billy Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars

Billy

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:32:04 -0800, Billy wrote the following:

Some Australians can be a bit tough. Message-ID:_

It doesn't hurt to be a bit more tolerant. The other person was posting from an overseas ISP where "English" is most likely to be a second language.

Reply to
Ian Anderson

LOL. If you wish to use English then you should have written "more likely to be a second language". Using "most likely" is an indication that you are using a form of patois rather than English.

Reply to
FarmI

Cajun maybe? Anyway 660 Trout Street N., MARIETTA, GEORGIA, UNITED STATES looks like a residence. Maybe a quarter acre lot but it looks a little small. So, as I say, does this represents your usual competence?

People can get paid for advertising, if enough people visit their site. I'm all for a "free market", if it is properly REGULATED, but it irritates me to be played for a sucker by a jerk. If the "liferush" dud, wants to hangout in the group, I think that's fine. If he has anything to contribute and gain our confidence, great. But a "y'all come" isn't sufficient for me to waste my time to make him look good. If there is any question that I can't look up through Google, then someone in this group will know the answer, or answers. We didn't end up here because we fell off the turnip truck. We are gardeners. Capisca?

In any event, for me, spammers are like dogs using JoeSpareBedroom's lawn as a toilet: a target ;O)

G'day

Billy Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars

Billy

I guess I am missing something.

I checked out the web page and it looked good enough for me to save for next spring. Haven=92t looked at every page, but seen that it had value to me regarding any new plants that I haven=92t planted before.

What is the problem? Just because they use illustration instead of photograph? Not everyone here is a seasoned gardener, you know.

Reply to
CanopyCo

The problem is Billy snapped, because the original post had the word "illustration" spelled as "illistrations"

That may have been a spelling error, but I don't think it was. I think the op was spelling it wrong on purpose. I have noticed these type of posts in the past in many groups. A short post about a site, and the post is usually written with spelling or grammar errors. Yet the spelling and grammar on the site, is ok. I think they do this so the poster would look like an average person, not the website creator.

sf

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

I take it back. I went to the site, and notice that it has spelling errors also. So maybe the poster is the creator of the site. The site seems fine, and has useful information, I am sure the spelling errors will be corrected in time. If not then just read past them. The word "tey" instead of "they" in a sentence is not hard to read. I missed it the first time, and in my mind saw it as "they". The site is much more helpful and informative than the garden site billy offers. And the adds on the site are such small little text links that you can hardly be bothered by them.

sf

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish