Vegetable garden design

Here in California we're having a very warm, early spring, so we're immediately thinking about our garden. We're going to plant a pretty large vegetable garden. Does anyone know of a web site that shows some garden designs. I know there are many books, but I was hoping someone had some designs on line.
Diane M
Diane M Wrote:

Hi Diane,
Try this one
http://tinyurl.com/44m7m
It will give you an adobe acrobate file with a plan for a traditional plot garden, based on the UK standard alloment. If you need to make i bigger just add more veg in each category or more plants! I don't kno if you will get all of the plants we grow in the UK, but you coul always substitute for local one
-- Vivie veg