Until it freezes ...

We'll be eating salads that are at least in part from our garden . Bok Choy is just freakin' out , lettuce is doing OK and the spinach is lagging ... but we've still got lots of green onions in the ground and the cherry toms are still producing . Fresh is just SO much better than the stuff they sell at the grocery store !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

We've had a couple of hard frosts, so the tender stuff is gone until next year. Florida broadleaf mustard is great this year, 18-20 inch leaves and still tender! Turnips and collards are getting sweet as well, still finding cabbage worms though. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek