Unknown squash/pumpkin

I planted 3 Rouge pumpkins, 3 New England pie pumpkins, 3 "Sweet Mama Buttercup" squash, an acorn squash, a butternut squash, and 3 yellow hybrid zucchinis in a manure pile in my garden. The vines have gone crazy and it's hard to tell what's what. I ended up harvesting a small yellow squash/pumpkin and have no idea what it is! It is 5-6" across, yellow (waxy looking) with small green lines, and has a cup-like end where the blossom was. Is this just and immmature pumpkin? Previous pumpkins I've grown were green then orange. Picked it four days ago and it has maintained its yellow color? Could it be a cross? Does this small fruit sound redognizable to anyone? Thanks. mag

Reply to
mag

farmerdill