Unknown Plant (again)

Can anyone identify this plant? It came up in a germination cell that should have been onions.
http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u Unknown Plant folder First pic upper left.
I'm thinking epazote, but I've never grown it before.

Looks to me like an Amaranthus (another genus in the same family as epazote).
    Una

Just when I was getting used to Bacteria, Archaea, and Eucaryota, someone slipped in a new (no I don't want to know how long that it has been used) phylogenetic tree using clades(!??). When I go to the Wikipedia site for Clades http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clade I am told that, "This article may be confusing or unclear to readers." Spiffy, another learning curve! Can't we just go back to Earth, Air, Fire, and Water?
You're right Una it does look like amaranth. It's about 20 cm tall now. The next 20 cm should tell the story.
Viele Dank.
Bill Rose said:

Some type of pigweed (Amaranthus sp.) and a slightly anemic looking specimen, at that. Pigwweeds can be hard to ID down to species without having the mature inflorescence to look at.
http://www.oisat.org/pests/weeds/broad_leaf_weeds/pigweeds.html http://ipm.illinois.edu/bulletin/pastpest/articles/200122g.html
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

In article

Aw, give it a break, it's only 4 weeks old and growing like . . . a weed.

After reading the 2 above cites, I'm tempted to take a flame thrower to the little guy.
When I was loading a tray of germination cells, I found this small (2"X2"), plastic, zip-lock baggie which had no identification. I went back through my seed packets and couldn't find one without seeds to connect the baggie to, so I planted a few seeds and marked the cell with a question mark.
This year, besides gardening, I guess I'll be a plant detective as well. Did the plant come from an old baggie of seeds, or did the cell become contaminated somehow, and which member of the Amaranthaceae gang is it?
"Utricle--a membranous bladderlike sac enclosing an ovary or fruit (seed). The utricle is contained with the tepals, and the seed is enclosed by the utricle. How the utricle fractures (breaks apart) has been the basis for differentiating between common and tall waterhemp." ZZZZZZ
Uh, yeah, sure, right, and I need to keep it away from my beds until I figure out what the little rascale is.
Thanks for the cites, Pat, very interesting, if laborious, reading that you and Una have given me.
As they say in France,
St. Cloud, ball de match (thank you very much)