Turnips Greens

My turnips have grown like weeds! The greens are huge, just wondering if I can clip some of them without disturbing root growth. Or does it matter that they are so big? Thanks!
Many of us eat more of the greens than roots. Picking the greens doesn't disturbed root growth that much.
Any tips for thining greens?