Try to plant more big tree

I am a employee, i always try to plant some new trees in my busy life...do you.
--
thomaspoul

Of course I plant trees! I live on a farm so trees are important to both the land, the livestock and we humans. I have a nursery running next to my potting shed where I propagating trees of one sort or another along with my veg and where I keep shrubs/bushes perennials that still need to be planted. We've also bought bulk trees from a wholsesale nursery for when we are plantign long runs of shelter belts. The last lot we bought was about 300 trees and understorey shrubs.