Trimming frost damaged vegetable plants

A few weeks ago here in S.Calif, Topanga Canyon near Los Angeles, we had a couple of frosty nights, 29 deg and 31 deg. It was enough to shrivel the leaves and fruits of some container grown peppers and tomatoes, as well as some of my banana plants.. The main body (stems) of these vegetable plants are still green, but many branches and leaves are brown/black. I need to know if I should trim back the branches to the healthy looking areas, or wait until after any danger of further cold nights is past (as I do with my Bougainvillea). Any thoughts on this?

jc

Reply to
jc