Triffids

I bought some dry beans at an asian shop in Tauranga. I planted one and now the thing is growing like a triffid. The seeds are about 6mm x 4mm x 2mm. They are pale yellow brown and have a long white hilum bordered with dark brown. The pods are set on stem which holds about 12 pods. The pods are short and contain 4 or 5 seeds. I bought them as lima beans but I am damn sure that they are not! Any ideas?

Roger Dewhurst

Did you see a meteor shower in your area recently? :-)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Listen for the drumming and watch for movement, Have a flame thrower handy!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
SG1

madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Reply to
Jonno

"And I really got hot, when I saw Jeanette Scott Fight a triffid that spits poison and kills..."

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Remember they disolve in sea water!