Triffids

I bought some dry beans at an asian shop in Tauranga. I planted one and now the thing is growing like a triffid. The seeds are about 6mm x 4mm x 2mm. They are pale yellow brown and have a long white hilum bordered with dark brown. The pods are set on stem which holds about 12 pods. The pods are short and contain 4 or 5 seeds. I bought them as lima beans but I am damn sure that they are not! Any ideas?
Roger Dewhurst wrote:

Did you see a meteor shower in your area recently? :-)

handy!!!!!!!!!

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040601030802000409040901 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
madgardener wrote:

--------------040601030802000409040901--
SG1 wrote:

"And I really got hot, when I saw Jeanette Scott Fight a triffid that spits poison and kills..."
Best regards, Bob

Remember they disolve in sea water!
Mitch...
Mitchell wrote: