Too late to grow veggies?

I'm in SW Ohio, Zone 6. I'm reworking the landscape in my yard and was thinking of putting in a vegetable garden for next season. The thought occurred to me that I might be able to get a few crops in during the current season as well though -- any thoughts? What might I get to grow?
James
Yes, you can start fall crops a few weeks from now. Anything you can plant in the early spring, you can plant in August.

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:12:58 GMT, "SugarChile"

You can also seed beets now.
In another month or so, added to the crops already mentioned, you could start a variety of Asian greens, many of which will withstand quite a bit of cold in the fall.
Evergreen Seeds (http://www.evergreenseeds.com ) has a terrific variety of Asian vegetable seeds.
Pat