Too late to grow veggies?

I'm in SW Ohio, Zone 6. I'm reworking the landscape in my yard and was thinking of putting in a vegetable garden for next season. The thought occurred to me that I might be able to get a few crops in during the current season as well though -- any thoughts? What might I get to grow?

James

Reply to
JNJ

Yes, you can start fall crops a few weeks from now. Anything you can plant in the early spring, you can plant in August.

Reply to
Tim B

You can also seed beets now.

In another month or so, added to the crops already mentioned, you could start a variety of Asian greens, many of which will withstand quite a bit of cold in the fall.

Evergreen Seeds

) has a terrific variety of Asian vegetable seeds.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Meadows