tomatoes not flowering

OK, did. I found at Dummies.com, that it's a system of measurement not used in the UK and that supposedly a Pint has 16 ounces. Now I know for sure that it isn't any British or English system of measurement.

Reply to
FarmI

No it's not. An Imperial Pint has 20 fl ounces.

But that only applies if you live in the US. The rest of the world knows different (ducking and running).

Reply to
FarmI