tomatoes not flowering

Page 2 of 2
message

I see that you are posting through garden b. You have asked your question in a newsgroup called rec.gardens.edible (which is totally unrelated to online frums such as gerden b.) Most posters in this group are not in the UK.
Do a google on the search term 'newsgroup' and figure out if you can access newsgroups directly, and then ask your question on the newsgroup called uk.rec.gardening The regular posters in that group should be able to give you good advice relating more directly to your locale.

<http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/grapevine/vegging-out/outdoor-tomatoes-scotland-possible_38772.html
Your answer is no better and no less insulting than any other here. Which makes you just like us... So welcome to the family :)
The Original Poster has not followed up on request for further details. Like what variety of the tomato, size of pot, how often for watering...
So like you, we can only speculate in which others might find interesting.