Tomatoes falling from the plants

Here in NE Ohio, my neighbor complained to me that her tomatoes were dropping from the plants. The same thing is happening to mine. Partially ripe, then they drop, or at least will with not much more than a mean stare. We figure it just must be this years extra rainfall. It definitely seems unusual. Ken A.