Tomatoes and worms no ITS NOT A DISH.

My grandpa loves to grow tomatoes, I don't even know why don't ask me, but anyways he also loves fishing! So when his birthday came he wanted something for his garden and/or fishing supplies. I asked my friend who works at a gardening center if she could give me any ideas. She came up with the perfect thing! She then sent me an E-mail that had two url's. The two url's lead to a tomato how to guide, and a worm farm guide. Perfect! A gift that would give my grandpa the best of both worlds. So now he has the most tomatoes an italian could have! He also really wants to use his worms to go fishing before winter! So if any of you want to grow tomatoes or make a wormfarm. tomatoes (how to make the best tomatoes) http://tinyurl.com/ydlnf6y Worm farm (How to make compost and fish bait) http://tinyurl.com/y9slzt6
Thanks

I could be around the same age as your grandpa because I have always loved home grown tomatoes too. :-)
Home grown tomatoes usually are excellent to eat, you can select a ripe tomatoe then pluck it and use it fresh off the plant without the tomatoe ever being refrigerated.
I have two 240 litre worm farms to which I add all my kitchens' vegetable peelings, coffee grounds, egg shells etc. When I give my two Airedale Terriers a haircut their wool is sucked up using a vacuum cleaner and goes straight into the two worm farms too.
The link: <http://tinyurl.com/y9slzt6 mentions: "all sorts of manure (including dog and cat droppings) can be added to a worm farm". My experience was different because I found the compost worms when given a variety of kitchen cuttings tended to avoid the dog droppings. My solution was to setup a third worm farm to which I only added dog droppings.
--

John

Well my grandfather knows all about that stuff he uses that worm how to thing all the time. he mostly uses the kitchen leftovers but he will be the first to tell you that he now loves the worm farm book, infact he now has two and the worms are really fat, perfect fishing bait!
Thanks