Tomatoes

I have two tiny green tomatoes in my greenhouse. Hope they mature and ripen. There are several more blossoms on the plants.

Reply to
The Cook

The greenhouse (and I) are in North Carolina at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I now have 5 little tomatoes.

Reply to
The Cook

As we well-know, on the seventh day God rested in North Carolina.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Here in Southern California the 'Red Grape' tomato I planted in early summer is still flourishing. Vine is still healthy looking and it is still producing a lot of these tasty morsels. Fall has been extremely mild but even so I am quite happily surprised at this plant. -aem

Reply to
aem

In northern California, I just ate the last of my Purple Cherokees, planted last spring. I've still got two plants in the ground, a paste and a beefsteak. I usually pull them up while they are still producing because I just don't get back to see them when it's dark and rainy.

Susan B.

Reply to
sueb