Tomatoes

I have two tiny green tomatoes in my greenhouse. Hope they mature and ripen. There are several more blossoms on the plants.
--
Susan N.

The greenhouse (and I) are in North Carolina at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
I now have 5 little tomatoes.
--
Susan N.

As we well-know, on the seventh day God rested in North Carolina.
Dick
The Cook wrote:

Here in Southern California the 'Red Grape' tomato I planted in early summer is still flourishing. Vine is still healthy looking and it is still producing a lot of these tasty morsels. Fall has been extremely mild but even so I am quite happily surprised at this plant. -aem
aem wrote:

In northern California, I just ate the last of my Purple Cherokees, planted last spring. I've still got two plants in the ground, a paste and a beefsteak. I usually pull them up while they are still producing because I just don't get back to see them when it's dark and rainy.
Susan B.